- The ergonomic design lets you check the fluid levels without removing the cap from the battery. This stops fatigue and lowers the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- The snap-on design of the flip-top cap lets you rotate it in any direction. This feature is crucial where space is tight between cells and terminals.
- Reduces the amount of time spent in the inspection and filling process. No need to remove the vent cap. Just flip open the cap, insert the filler nozzle, and pull the trigger.
- Reduces electrolyte leakage. The strainer basket helps to reduce fluid loss during use or charging and allows the liquid to drain back into the cell.
- All components are precision molded to ensure quality and long life.
- Fits all single-cell battery watering guns with nozzle diameters up to 3/4″. This model saves you time and expense when servicing versus a standard vent cap.
- The standard bayonet mount will fit most forklift, golf cart, and floor scrubber batteries.
For more information on how to select the best vent cap model for your battery, please visit our FAQ page.