In-House Tool and Die Department
Doyle Manufacturing specializes in plastic injection molds, EDM services, boring mill work, CNC machining, fabricating, custom design, and repair. Our current machine tool equipment includes:
- 1 – 2010 Makino V56 CNC Machining Center – Axis X35.4″, Y21.6″, Z17.7″ 20,000 RPM spindle
- 1 – 2005 Mori Seiki CNC Machining Center NVD5000A1B/40 MSX-501M Control
- 1 – 1998 Kitamura Mycenter-7X CNC Machining Center with Yasnac I80 Control – Axis X 62″, Y 25.6″, Z 27.0″, high-speed machining capability
- 1 – 1992 Kitamura Mycenter-5 CNC Machining Center with Fanuc 15M Control – Axis X 44.3″, Y 22.2″, Z 22.5″
- Haimer Power Clamp Heat-Shrink Machine
- 1 – Cincinnati Gilbert horizontal boring, drilling, and milling machine, 4″ spindle dia. 72″ vertical digital readouts
- 1 – 1998 Hitachi Seiki HT30G CNC Lathe, swing over bed is 24.4″
- 3 – 1998 Bridgeport with Prototrak Controls
- 2 – Bridgeport mill with Bausch & Lomb readout (variable speed head)
- 1 – 2007 Charmilles EDM sinker F0550
- 1 – 1995 Charmilles CNC EDM Roboform 40
- Multiple seats of Cimatron CAD/CAM Software
In addition, we have various mills, lathes, surface grinders, and other necessary support equipment to fulfill all of your needs. To receive a quote for your project, please contact us.
Doyle Manufacturing offers research and development services to help your firm improve existing parts, or supplement your current research and development effort. Our engineering department is equipped with the latest technology available, and a committed team of engineers to assure that design and materials are suited to the intended application.